LearningExpress Library provides a comprehensive selection of academic and career-related solutions available in one platform. It includes skill-building in reading, writing, math, and science, college admissions exams, occupational licensing tests, workplace skills improvement, career exploration, and much more. Also included is computer Skills Center, where one can learn the fundamentals of using a computer, the Internet and popular software applications with these self-paced, easy-to-use online tutorials —in beginner to advanced levels.
LearningExpress library is a deep and broad tool that has something for everyone, from prep for the Commercial Driver’s License (CDL) exam, nursing and medical testing prep, job interview and resume writing, computer skills, SAT, LSAT, and GRE test prep, to interactive tools to help someone choose a career. It can help someone choose a pathway in life or provide the tools to get a better job.
It is easy to sign up:
- Go to this library-specific link: https://www.learningexpresshub.com/?AuthToken=0D2164E8-0D51-4A42-97C1-943EA5970CF9
- Click on Sign In/Register in the menu. On the next page, under New User click Register.
- To create an account, enter your name and address, and create a password. You will not need a barcode or library card number.
- Alternately, if you do not have an email address, or would just prefer not to use it, click “I’d rather NOT register with my email” to the right. Come up with a username, create a password, and then you will be asked to choose a security question and answer (in case they ever forget their password). Make sure you write down their username and security question, as there is no way to retrieve them.
User Sign In
- Once registered, users can click on the general link https://www.learningexpresshub.com/ .
- Click Sign In/Register. You can then use your email address (the default) or username (if they chose to create one – see step 4 above) and password to login.
- If you have forgotten your password or are otherwise having trouble getting logged in, go to the Sign In page and click Forgot Password. You will either receive an email with a reset link, or (if you didn’t share your email address) they’ll need to answer the security question you setup during registration.