Learn Anything. Learn Anytime. Learn Anywhere.
Over 500 online non-college credit Continuing Education Courses are now available through Ainsworth Public Library thanks to the Vermont Department of Library and Recorded Books at http://vermontstate.universalclass.com/register.htm
Enter information specific to your library for creating a new account and user. See your librarian for your special enhanced library card number.
Note that an e-mail address is required to sign up for courses.
- You will need to create an account and have a valid e-mail address to sign up for courses.
- You are welcome to enroll in up to 5 courses.
- You have up to 6 months to finish each course.
- You have access to your course 24/7 via the Internet.
- Attend class and do assignments on your schedule.
- Each course has a real instructor who you may communicate with using e-mail.
- These are non-credit courses and are provided for your personal enrichment. These courses are not intended to be a substitute for any state, government, licensing, or educational requirements.
After You Register, Enroll in an Online Course and Study in one of the following areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Arts, Crafts & Hobbies
- Career Training
- Computer Training
- General Education
- Health & Medicine
- How To / Do It Yourself
- Langauge Arts
- Law / Legal / Criminal
- Office Skills
- Parenting and Family
- Personal Care
- Pet and Animal Care
- Real Estate
- Social Work
- Special Education
- Spiritual Studies
- Teacher Resources
- Test Preparation
- Web Development
- Writing Skills
This is a partial listing of the courses. Course availability subject to instructor availability and market conditions